Thursday, October 22, 2009

No, I did not get lost in Eastern Europe...

Sorry it's been so long since an update! I'm still alive, I promise, but life has been very busy since Fall Break. I've been in the middle of studying for midterms and trying to get tons of travel plans straightened out, as well as figuring out a bunch of things for when I go back to SLU (which feels a world away right now).

And after my class this afternoon, I'm leaving right away to head to airport again! I'm flying to London to spend the weekend with my Dad (Papa), who's been there this week. I'll be back Sunday night, just in time to studying for my Theology midterm on Monday. After that, hopefully I will get around to updating about Fall Break and everything else that has gone on!

Cheers!
-megan

No comments:

Post a Comment